Gain your CEnv
Chartered Environmentalist is globally recognised as the highest standard in the environmental profession. SOE members who successfully gain CEnv will be working at the forefront of environmental engineering, able to understand and demonstrate sustainability issues in the profession.
Before you apply
Make sure you have read and understood the Society for the Environment Competency document, you can download a copy below.
You will need the following documents
- A electronically (where possible) completed CEnv application form
- An updated and current CPD Log
- An organisation chart, clearly showing your role and responsibilities
- A career development plan, showing where you are headed
- An up to date CV - a sample is below if you don't have one