Chartered Engineer is the premier registration qualification for senior engineers
CEng is awarded to those that can show the highest contribution to the engineering profession
Before you apply
Ensure you have read the Engineering Council UK Spec, which can be downloaded below with the application form.
You will need the following documents for your application:
- A completed interactive CEng application form (this should be completed electronically where possible)
- An updated and current CPD Log
- An organisation chart, clearly showing your role and responsibilities
- A career development plan, showing where you are headed
- An up to date CV - a sample is below if you don't have one
CEng registration with SOE costs £250 for application, which includes your 2019 fee. It then annually renews with your membership (currently £43).