All members eligible to vote should have received either a postal pack or an email, with details of how to vote online, in this year’s elections for the Society Trustee Board and IRTE Professional Sector Council. If you believe that you are eligible to vote but have not yet received your email from UK Engage then please check your spam folder or contact the Society on firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for the voting process is 15 June 2021.
Election timetable 2021
- Nominations forms/supporting documents available from Monday 8 February 2021
- Completed nomination forms, statements and photographs returned to the Society by Friday 16 April 2021
- Election material dispatched on Monday 10 May 2021
- Ballot papers returned to the independent election services provider by 15 June 2021
- Independent election services provider to confirm results by Monday 21 June 2021