The Annual General Meeting of the Society of Operations Engineers will be held online and at the Society’s Head Office, 22 Greencoat Place, London SW1P 1PR, on Tuesday 5 October 2021. Because of ongoing health concerns related to Covid-19 we are encouraging members that are eligible to participate, to do this online.
Only corporate Members and Fellows of the Society are entitled to participate in the business of the Annual Meeting. Other members may attend as observers but are not entitled to be heard or to vote. Proxy votes will be accepted up to the day prior to the meeting, by 5pm on 4 October 2021.
To register for online participation, and to cast a proxy vote on the agenda items, you must complete the online registration form before 5pm on Monday 20 September.
Annual Meeting at 11:00 hrs
The Annual Meeting of the Society will be held for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To receive the minutes of the twenty-first Annual General Meeting that was held on 6 October 2020. The minutes can be found below.AGM Minutes 2020
2. To receive the Report of the Directors for the year ended 31 December 2020. Trustee Report to be added after final approval by the Society Trustees on 14 September 2021.
3. To receive the Accounts of the Society for the year ended 31 December 2020 and the Auditors’ report thereon. Annual Accounts to be added after final approval by the Society Trustees on 14 September 2021.
4. To re-appoint Crowe UK LLP as Auditors for the following year and to delegate authority to the Board to agree their remuneration.
5. To confirm the appointment and re-appointment of members of the Trustee Board, Professional Sector Councils, Membership and Professional Standards Committee, and IRTE Services Limited Board.Agenda for AGM 2021
The Annual Meeting will be followed by a presentation from incoming President, Adam Fraser-Hitchen.
If you wish to attend the AGM at the Society's Head Office please email Emma Thompson by Monday 27 September 2021 on email@example.com to request one of the limited places available.
Arrangements for this Annual Meeting are subject to changing UK Government legislation and restrictions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please monitor this page for any future updates.
22 Greencoat Place
Charity No: 1081753