The Annual General Meeting of the Society of Operations Engineers will be held online and at the Society’s Head Office − 22 Greencoat Place, London SW1P 1PR − at 11.00 am on Tuesday 6 October 2020. Because of restrictions related to COVID-19 we are encouraging members to attend online. If you wish to attend the AGM at the Society’s Head Office please email Emma Thompson by Monday 28 September 2020 on email@example.com to request one of the limited places available.
Only corporate Members and Fellows of the Society are entitled to participate in the business of the Annual Meeting.
To register for online participation, and to cast a proxy vote on the agenda items, you must complete the online registration form before 5pm on Monday 21 September. Proxy voting closes at 5pm on Monday 5 October.
Other members may attend as observers but are not entitled to be heard or to vote. To attend online as an observer only please click here and book your place by Monday 28 September.
The Annual Meeting of the Society will be held for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- To receive the minutes of the twenty-first Annual General Meeting that was held on 16 July 2019. The minutes can be found below.
AGM Minutes 2019
- The presentation and review of the Trustees’ Report and Annual Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2019. The Report and Accounts can be found below.
Annual Report and Accounts 2019
- The appointment of the Auditors.
- To agree a resolution approving the amendments to the Society’s Memorandum and Articles of Association. The amended document and supporting FAQ can be found below.
Mem & Arts FAQ Mem & Arts
- To agree a resolution that the Society of Operations Engineers should seek incorporation by Royal Charter. Supporting FAQ can be found below.
FAQ Royal Charter
Arrangements for this Annual Meeting are subject to changing UK Government legislation and restrictions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please monitor this web page for any future updates.