Graham Russell IEng FSOE FIRTE CMILT, a career long member with experience gained as an engineering and fleet professional (primarily in the surface passenger transport industry) will present his views and thoughts on self-regulation in road transport: business policy, strategy and tactical delivery best practice.
The webinar will be a discussion paper with content setting out the following key aspects for consideration and discussion:
- Business policy and strategy – outlining overall considerations
- Policy, strategy and tactical delivery framework – for ease of reference leading into each of the key aspects for consideration
- Policy standards - Traffic Commissioner of Great Britain and Driver Vehicle Standards Agency – key references
- Tactical delivery – best practice choices and options for operators in support of delivering on policy and strategy
- Business process integration – asset to audit management process considerations
The session will be of interest to road transport engineers and managers including those setting out on a career in the road transport operating industry who have an interest in overall business process interrelationships.