MS Motorservice International lead trainer Reiner Holwein, will be providing a technical webinar on aluminium pistons. He will cover:
- Requirements of aluminium piston technology
- Construction, design, function, and development
- Development trends for aluminium pistons
- Technologies of piston production
- Repair considerations and recommendations
- Problems and solutions in damage analysis
Learning objectives for this event are:
- Find out about the latest development trends.
- Gain knowledge of how to process and repair aluminium pistons correctly.
- Gain background knowledge of how to better assess repair measures.
- Gain detailed knowledge about the various motor components directly related to each other.
- Learn about analysis methods that can help to better assess damages, and thereby avoid consequential damages.
Please note that this is not a SOE event, and the link provided for the webinar will bring you through to a German website. This is a CPD event and certificates will be provided by MS Motorservices. This is a member only event and invitations are sent 1 hour before the presentation. Please email email@example.com should you have any questions.