We are excited to bring you a virtual panel discussion, entitled ‘Leading through change’, bringing together experts working from business, legal, consultancy and engineering, to address some of the issues they faced and the solutions they have found. This webinar is free and open to both members and non-members.
We recognise that businesses have not only been forced to completely rethink their strategy during a global pandemic but are also dealing with the changes brought about by Brexit. For many this has meant completely rethinking their strategy at short notice while mitigating huge operational challenges.
This panel discussion, moderated by Transport Engineer Editor Will Dalrymple, will feature leaders from different sectors examining the issues this unique time has brought and how they have adapted. There will be time for live questions from the virtual audience.
The panel will share:
- What they have learned and the successes they have had in testing times
- Examples of how they have adapted
- How they have utilised technology to overcome obstacles
- How technology has played a role in creating and maintaining a safe and trusted work environment
- The importance of company culture and leadership
- The importance of agility, sustainability, diversification and cost management