We are excited to announce that Markus Roider from Pierburg, a part of the Motor Service Group will be coming to speak on ‘CO2 Reduction – The Challenge’. This has never been more relevant a topic with companies sustainability coming a more pertinent issue. In order to comply with the statutory limits that have been set, controlled components are increasingly being used and emission control systems improved.
Mr Roider will be giving an overview of the European legislation for CO2 emissions, including:
- Complete EGR system that are Euro 6 compliant
- The main components of the technology
- The function of the components and how they work
- Cooling systems
- Water pumps –electrical/mechanical/construction/faults & how they can reduce CO2
- New components for legislation beyond Euro 6 Evap/secondary air pump, temperature sensors
- New products in hybrid and electric vehicles
CPD certificates will be issued by Pierburg.
For more information and to book please contact Andrew Gledhill at email@example.comCO2 reduction - The Challenge