Forum Rules and Help
We currently have six forums you can post messages to, with broad topic headings:
If you have a suggestion for a new forum topic, please complete the start a discussion form.
Coded of conduct
Do . . .
- Share your technical questions, thoughts, frustrations and jokes (not offensive jokes please!)
- Comment on our news and features
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you see something abusive
- Tell your friends and colleagues about the SOE discussion forum
- Use ‘smilies’ to help other users gauge the ‘tone’ of your messages.
Don't . . .
- Post abusive material
- Post ‘spam’ or any advertising material.
- Rely on the accuracy of information given.
SOE accepts no responsibility for your use of our discussion forums. You are responsible for the content of your messages and the consequences of anything you post.
While we check some messages to prevent spam, we can't and don't review every message posted. We don't endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any submission.
If you believe that a message infringes your legal rights or is offensive in any way, please notify the administrator via email@example.com.