SOE Approved Engineering Training Courses
SOE approved CPD courses
CPD is essential to maintaining and developing professional competence. It helps you learn how to apply your knowledge and understanding and apply professional judgement.
If you have a course you would like added to this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following courses are approved by SOE as Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Institution of Plant Engineers (IPlantE)
William G Search courses
- Pump Principles
- Mechanical Seals
Institute of Road Transport Engineers (IRTE)
Allan Haddow Ltd courses
- Electrical Fault-Finding and Diagnostic Procedures – Module One (LGV/LCV)
- Manual Handling and Lifting
- RSG Vehicle Tail-Lift Fault Finding, Repair, Maintenance and Weight Testing
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Weld Testing
Road Rescue Recovery Association (RRRA) courses
- Heavy Vehicle Recovery Training course
- Light Vehicle Recovery Training course
- Motorcycle Recovery Training course (under consideration)
- Lorry Loader Recovery Training Course (under consideration)
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) Course