Engineering a better future
with SOE Corporate Partnership
SOE established the Corporate Partner scheme to develop mutually beneficial relationships between organisations and the Society. The scheme combines the benefits of SOE’s long-running Industry and Academic Partner programmes into one comprehensive package that helps organisations reach their goals in education, training, professional standards, safety and best practice.
Benefits to your organisation
Recognising the diverse and changing needs of organisations, SOE’s relationships with its Corporate Partners are individual and flexible depending on what both parties wish to contribute and achieve. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as a Corporate Partner of SOE:
- Free unlimited accreditation and approval of company training schemes
- No membership application fees, and discounted membership rates for company employees if the company pays directly
- Free mentoring and professional registration workshops for employees
- Use of the SOE Corporate Partner logo
- Complimentary subscription to SOE’s technical journals Transport Engineer and Plant Engineer
Click here Corporate Partners Benefits
Becoming a Corporate Partner costs £850 per annum, and SOE welcomes applications from companies involved in road transport, plant engineering, engineer surveying or operations engineering.
- Apply to become a Corporate Partner, download the Corporate Partner application form
[PDF - 88kB]
- View Corporate Partner Members
To find out how SOE can help your organisation, email email@example.com or call 020 7630 6666.